Ordering, Shipping, Local Pick-up, Returns & Refunds
Ordering Process: All furniture purchases include delivery direct to your home unless noted otherwise. You will also have the choice to pickup your furniture at our warehouse in Manchester or choice in-home delivery for an additional charge. After you place an online order, customer service will confirm the order and update you on the product availability and lead-time.
Customer orders can be delivered to our Manchester warehouse for pickup on a 'Will Call' basis. Please advise if this is needed.
- Will Call Policy
- Will call hours are by appointment only. Please call at least 30 minutes prior to arrival.
- Customers choosing to "will call" their purchase are responsible for providing any needed padding and supplies necessary to secure their load. Country Woods employees are not responsible for securing the loads. We do not assume any liability for "will call" merchandise once it has left our facility, other than warranty issues.
- Country Woods will not load merchandise onto the roof of your vehicle
- Remember rope and blankets to protect your furniture in transit as some pieces are not boxed.
- Furniture should not be picked up in an open vehicle in inclement weather.
- Please be sure that you or someone you bring with you is capable of lifting your furniture.
Local delivery is available in New England with charges based on distance and number of pieces delivered. Additional charges apply for in-home setup of some items. Please ask for information about delivery for your order.
- Prior to your delivery, please have the area cleared where your new furniture is to be placed.
- Be sure to clear walkway and driveways of snow and ice. Because the safety of our people and your merchandise is our primary concern, delivery of your furniture may be cancelled and rescheduled at the discretion of the delivery driver. We also reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
- Set-up of merchandise is not included unless specified on the sales slip (a fee will be applied).
- Please notify your salesperson if your new furniture needs to be carried up stairs. Furniture will only be brought up stairs if there is a notification on your receipt.
- Delivery personnel are prohibited from re-locating your existing furniture or household items.
- If you are not home during the specified delivery time a second delivery charge may apply.
- Country Woods assumes no liability for inadequate delivery access.
- Shoe removal Policy: Due to insurance regulations and OSHA guidelines, our delivery associates are prohibited from removing their boots/shoes at any time.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in new condition. It must also be in the original packaging.
• Non-returnable items are: gift cards, shipping or delivery fees.
• To complete your return, proof of purchase is required.
• Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
• Exchanges allowed due to shipping damage or manufacturing defect. An RMA: Returned Material Authorization is required for all returns.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will assess credit to be issued and will be refunded in the original method of payment. All returns are subject to management approval. If you have any questions, email us at [email protected]
• Any item not in original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error or manufacturer defect.
• Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery.